Decades of behavioral science turned into a personalized plan for you
- How I use “conversational threading” to avoid awkward silence
- The proven way to get past empty small talk Instantly beat self-consciousness with the “OFC-Method”
- See how you can go from boring to bonding in less than 7 words
- Why you don’t have to do weird out of you comfort-zone exercises.
Little did I know that it isn’t about having an endless list of things to say, but about being genuinely interested in hearing from the other person and finding mutual interests.
That’s so much more profound than I thought when I dreamed of a silver bullet to solve my conversation dead ends. (Read more)
– Bianca Gelli, Brazil
[…] one thing it has done is completely eliminated awkward moments.
And because I’m not putting on a mask, it’s not at all tiring. (Read more)
– Rakesh, India
The way you teach and your methods have helped me so much.
I have been implementing your ideas, and it has changed my life in such a positive way. (Read more)
– Rachel, Australia
One of the most helpful things was that conversation guide.
I remember reading it and realizing how complex yet easy conversations were. I look for a common ground in the convo, once you reach that, you’re pretty much going to continue naturally and easily. (Read more)
– William, Irvine, California