About Viktor Sander B.Sc., B.A.
Viktor is the scientific engine behind SocialPro. He’s making sure that what we write is based on science and proven to work.
Viktor studied psychology since 2007, his primary area of expertise lies in communication and relationships. He’s been working with SocialPro since 2012.
Before he joined SocialPro, he worked as a coach helping men and women take the next step in their personal development.
He also worked as a dating coach for 8 years through his company Date Coaching Sweden, which was one of the largest dating coaching businesses in Sweden.
Viktor’s degrees and education:
Degree of Bachelor of Arts with a major in Psychology (University of Gothenburg)
Degree of Bachelor of Science with a major in Biological engineering (Chalmers University of Technology)
Interview and conversation methodology, University of Gothenburg
Conflict resolution, University of Gothenburg
Drama didactics, University of Gothenburg
Social Psychology, University of Gothenburg
Engström, N., Gerner, E. och Sander, V. (2009) Odlat kött. Göteborg: Chalmers University of Technology
The best way to make your old and new friends hate each other, Considerable, July 10, 2019
Kungälvsposten, February 14, 2019
Kärlekens språk, UR, Sveriges Utbildningsradio AB
Expressen, Jun 7, 2013
Fun facts about Viktor
- #2 place overall in the European Grip Championships 2005.
- Set a new European record in the Gripper-event at the European Grip Championships 2005 (at 18 years old)
- To overcome his fear of speaking to girls, he approached 1000 girls over 100 days (and that’s also how he found his girlfriend as of 7 years)
- Collects fragrant orchids
- Edible wild plant forager
This page was last updated on